- 1 Why do I smell like cat pee down there?
- 2 Is it normal to smell like the food you eat?
- 3 Can you smell something by thinking about it?
- 4 Why does it smell like cat litter?
- 5 Can a man’s sperm make a woman smell fishy?
- 6 Can a man smell when a woman is wet?
- 7 What is a woman’s natural scent called?
- 8 What foods make you smell bad?
- 9 What is a nostalgic smell?
- 10 What does it mean when you smell someone’s scent?
- 11 Why do I smell things that aren’t here?
- 12 Why does my room smell like cat poop?
- 13 What does diabetic sweat smell like?
- 14 How do I keep my house from smelling like cat?
Why do I smell like cat pee down there?
The bottom line. If you notice the smell of ammonia around your vagina, it could be due to extra sweat, urine, or an infection. If the smell doesn’t go away with regular rinsing and drinking more water, contact your doctor. You may need a prescription to help treat an underlying infection.
Is it normal to smell like the food you eat?
Your breath might smell like the food you eat, but not your sweat. Body odor is created when the bacteria on our skin metabolize the compounds that come out of our sweat glands. “The sweat doesn’t come out smelly,” Preti explains. “It must be metabolized by the bacteria that live on the surface of the skin.”
Can you smell something by thinking about it?
Brief episodes of phantom smells or phantosmia – smelling something that’s not there – can be triggered by temporal lobe seizures, epilepsy, or head trauma. Smell might not seem like your most important sense, but when it takes on a mind of its own, it can really stink.
Why does it smell like cat litter?
Processing protein creates urea, as mentioned before, but also sulfur which smells like rotten eggs. And as your cat’s waste sits in its litter pan, natural bacteria multiplies and emanates a foul smell.
Can a man’s sperm make a woman smell fishy?
It has a mild chlorine-like smell due to alkaline substances. With sexually transmitted infections, it is possible for the semen to change colour to yellow or green and it can smell offensive. This means semen could be a potential cause of a bad vaginal odour after sex.
Can a man smell when a woman is wet?
Men can smell when a woman is turned on because of the aroma of her sweat — and they like it, according to a new study.
What is a woman’s natural scent called?
It’s called androstadienone (AN-dro-STAY-dee-eh-noan). Other scientists have shown that when women smell this compound, their hearts beat faster and their mood improves. In much the same way, a chemical in women’s urine — estratetraenol (ES-trah-TEH-trah-noll) — lifts a man’s mood.
What foods make you smell bad?
5 foods and drinks that affect body odor
- Cruciferous Vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale are just a few of the more popular cruciferous vegetables.
- Asparagus. Eating asparagus can result in urine that smells like rotten cabbage due to sulfur compounds.
- Garlic, Onions, Cumin and Curry.
What is a nostalgic smell?
The top 10 smells which trigger nostalgic memories of school days, holidays and loved ones include sun cream, bubble gum, fish and chips, freshly mown grass, candy floss (cotton candy for those in the US) and rain on hot tarmac.
What does it mean when you smell someone’s scent?
Phantosmia is the medical word used by doctors when a person smells something that is not actually there. Phantosmia is also called a phantom smell or an olfactory hallucination. The smells vary from person to person but are usually unpleasant, such as burnt toast, metallic, or chemical smells.
Why do I smell things that aren’t here?
An olfactory hallucination (phantosmia) makes you detect smells that aren’t really present in your environment. The odors detected in phantosmia vary from person to person and may be foul or pleasant. They can occur in one or both nostrils. The phantom smell may seem to always be present or it may come and go.
Why does my room smell like cat poop?
Bacteria in the stool & ammonia in the urine produces quite the odor, and preventing that smell is the key you learning how to keep your house from smelling like cats. At Kitty Poo Club, we know the hassle that comes from keeping the litter box clean, so you don’t smell it.
What does diabetic sweat smell like?
Sweat can smell like vinegar because of diseases such as diabetes, trichomycosis, and kidney disease, or because of hormone changes, certain foods, or skin infections.
How do I keep my house from smelling like cat?
Big List of Tips for a Less-Stinky Home: How to Manage Pet Odors
- Keep Your Home Clean.
- Keep Your Pet Clean, Too.
- And Don’t Forget to Clean Your Pet’s Stuff.
- Be Smart About the Litter Box.
- Air Out Your House.
- De-Odorize Floors.
- If You Can’t Beat It, Cover It Up.
- Change Your Filters.