- 1 Does PetSmart take cat food donations?
- 2 What do you do with unused cat food?
- 3 Where can I donate food in Phoenix?
- 4 Where can I surrender my cat in Phoenix AZ?
- 5 Can I donate pet food at PetSmart?
- 6 Can I give my pet to PetSmart?
- 7 Can I donate a bag of opened cat food?
- 8 Does goodwill take ceiling fans?
- 9 What can I do with my old dog bed?
- 10 Where can I donate women’s clothes in Phoenix?
- 11 Where can I donate food in Surprise AZ?
- 12 Where can I donate clothes in Phoenix?
- 13 How do you relinquish a cat?
- 14 Where can I surrender my guinea pig in Arizona?
- 15 How do I surrender my cat in Arizona?
Does PetSmart take cat food donations?
Shoppers can buy any bag of dog or cat food, any size, any brand, and we’ll donate a meal to a pet in need,” said Eran Cohen, chief customer experience officer at PetSmart. “Together we have already generated nearly 30 million meals and are confident we’ll hit our goal of 60 million meals.
What do you do with unused cat food?
Donate to an animal shelter. Animal shelters will take unused bags of dog and cat food, even if they are open. So don’t throw it out!
Where can I donate food in Phoenix?
Below is a list of ways you can help.
- Albertsons and Safeway host ‘Neighbors-Helping-Neighbors’ food drive.
- Phoenix Rescue Mission.
- HonorHealth Desert Mission Food Bank.
- Valley of the Sun United Way.
- Mesa United Way.
- Kitchen on the Street.
Where can I surrender my cat in Phoenix AZ?
Call our Pet Resource Center at 602.997. 7585 Ext. 3800 to schedule an appointment to surrender your pet to the Arizona Humane Society.
Can I donate pet food at PetSmart?
For every bag of dog or cat food purchased (any brand, any size) in stores and online through 2017, a meal is donated to PetSmart Charities®.
Can I give my pet to PetSmart?
PetSmart does not take dogs from the general public. PetSmart Charities partners with local rescues and shelters to find homes for dogs, so when you see adoptable animals in a PetSmart store, they are from one of their partner organizations.
Can I donate a bag of opened cat food?
AniMeals: Dry and canned dog and cat food (any brand). Opened bags are accepted. Recyclable plastic shopping bags or paper grocery bags with handles.
Does goodwill take ceiling fans?
Goodwill accepts donations of clean, gently-used clothing and household items. We depend on the sale of these items to support our programs and services. A List of Items We Accept:
|Items We Cannot Accept|
|Ceiling Fans||Consumer Product Safety Commission-Recalled Items|
What can I do with my old dog bed?
If you have an old dog bed that your pup no longer needs or a lightly worn cat carrier, PetFinder.com states that shelters are usually ready to take them. To find out if your items are suitable for re-use, contact your local shelter directly to learn more information.
Where can I donate women’s clothes in Phoenix?
Donated clothing, shoes and some linen items are available for free to anyone in need at Clothes Cabin, the organization’s clothing bank in Gilbert. You can donate all other items to their nearby thrift store, Friends Resale Boutique.
Where can I donate food in Surprise AZ?
Active Listings In Surprise, AZ
- Westside Food Bank – Surprise. 13050 W Elm Street. Surprise, AZ – 85378. (602) 242-3663.
- St Mary’s Food Bank Alliance – Surprise. 13050 W. Elm Street. Surprise, AZ – 85378.
- Salvation Army – Surprise. 17420 N. Avenue of the Arts. Surprise, AZ – 85378.
- Catholic Outreach Center. 12301 W. Bell Rd. #
Where can I donate clothes in Phoenix?
Best clothing donation in Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Helping Hands. 12.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- Umom New Day Center. 3.5 mi. 14 reviews.
- Andre House. 1.0 mi. 12 reviews.
- Sojourner Center. 2.4 mi. 9 reviews.
- Clothes Cabin. 16.2 mi. 2 reviews.
- Tumbleweed Tempe Youth Resource Center. 7.3 mi. 1 review.
- Arizona Humane Society Thrift Store. 11.4 mi. 19 reviews.
- Harvest Compassion Center. 12.7 mi.
How do you relinquish a cat?
You can surrender your cat by bring him to an open admissions shelter or rescue organization. If ensuring your cat ends up adopted into a loving home is important to you, there is another option that will help your cat be seen by millions of potential adopters.
Where can I surrender my guinea pig in Arizona?
Guinea Pig Rescue Shelters in Arizona
- Arizona Humane Society.
- Arizona’s Piggie Poo Rescue, Inc.
- Coconino Humane Association.
- Tuscon Guinea Pig Rescue.
- This Little Piggie Small Animal Sanctuary Inc.
- Pigpalooza! Guinea Pig and Small Animal Rescue.
How do I surrender my cat in Arizona?
Schedule a Surrender Appointment You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire with detailed information about your pet’s behavior when booking your appointment. You may receive a phone call from MCACC staff within 48 hours of your appointment if additional information is needed.